Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My last days in Europe via Instagram

After my life-changing weekend in Prague, I had one week left in Florence before returning to New York for the holidays. I was done with working, so I was able to do a little bit more traveling (a night in Rome and a trip to Paris to see Swedish House Mafia again) and get to spend time with my "Florence family" before leaving this amazing city.

Christmas Markets in Piazza Navona during my brief visit to Rome

Christmas lights on Via Corso

Puppy!

Swedish House Mafia in Paris.... yet another unreal experience.

Christmas by the Duomo in Firenze

My Swedish roommates gave me this AMAZING going away present... I had wanted to get one of these charms but didn't get a chance to before flying home. It's the city symbol of Florence!

So thankful for the friends who have become family...

In my next post, I'll update you on my life and travel plans for the next few months, so check back!

Oh, and follow me on Instagram !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...